Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water shut-off valve handle replacement?

I need to replace my water shut-off valve handle and am not sure where
to look or what to ask for. The standard plumbing supply stores seem
to stock only the square receptacle type whereas the one I have has
threads that the handle slips onto. My house is 40 years old and there
does not appear to be any name or manufacturer printed on the valve.
Thanks for your advice.

Water heater relief valve -- POW! [email protected] Home Repair 17 December 27th 05 07:42 PM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
I need a little advice on running waterlines in an uninsulated crawlspace ozark Home Repair 12 January 29th 04 05:23 AM