Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What room should I put the mush

I am planning to build a new home. I have a home planner making up my
blueprints. He asked me what rooms I want. I told him I want a
mushroom. He told me he is not sure what room to use for the mush. I
told him I'd ask the experts on this newsgroup. Does anyone know?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

wrote in message
I am planning to build a new home. I have a home planner making up my
blueprints. He asked me what rooms I want. I told him I want a
mushroom. He told me he is not sure what room to use for the mush. I
told him I'd ask the experts on this newsgroup. Does anyone know?

Its not funny. Its not clever. Why do you do this?

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

wrote in message
I am planning to build a new home. I have a home planner making up my
blueprints. He asked me what rooms I want. I told him I want a
mushroom. He told me he is not sure what room to use for the mush. I
told him I'd ask the experts on this newsgroup. Does anyone know?

You simply cannot have Mush-rooms in a house, you must get Magic Mushrooms
instead as I am sure you already know. In this case, every room will be
different each time you enter it. Retro 60s color pallet is most
appropriate for Magic Mush-Rooms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh pshaw, on Fri 30 Jun 2006 02:43:01p, PipeDown meant to say...

wrote in message
I am planning to build a new home. I have a home planner making up my
blueprints. He asked me what rooms I want. I told him I want a
mushroom. He told me he is not sure what room to use for the mush. I
told him I'd ask the experts on this newsgroup. Does anyone know?

You simply cannot have Mush-rooms in a house, you must get Magic Mushrooms
instead as I am sure you already know. In this case, every room will be
different each time you enter it. Retro 60s color pallet is most
appropriate for Magic Mush-Rooms.

I think he already has Magic Mushrooms.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬