Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How long to worry about my sweat solder joints?

Hi all. I just installed some new copper water lines in my basement.
Everything seems to be great with no leaks. Is there any length of
time I should be checking the joints periodically for? Or, can I
assume all will be fine if I see no leaks now?

Thanks,
Kevin

ever ruin the PCB when changing ICs? komodore comrade Electronics Repair 13 August 7th 05 10:30 AM
soldering Eric and Megan Swope Home Repair 9 May 18th 05 05:21 PM
Sweating ball valves Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 24 May 4th 05 01:37 PM
Silent thermostat Dave Gibson UK diy 13 January 5th 04 12:02 PM
I LOVE Speedfit! David W.E. Roberts UK diy 53 August 14th 03 05:05 PM