Posted to alt.home.repair
46erjoe

Default Basment bathroom

What is the minimum size for a framed basement bathroom that will have
a shower stall, sink and toiled. The walls will be 1/2" green
sheetrock. I need to know the typical dimensions for a setup like
that. Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

46erjoe wrote:
What is the minimum size for a framed basement bathroom that will have
a shower stall, sink and toiled. The walls will be 1/2" green
sheetrock. I need to know the typical dimensions for a setup like
that. Thanks.

5'-0" x 8'-6" might work.
5'-0" x 7'-6" might work.
The size of the shower makes a difference.
The location of the plumbing makes a difference.
The location of the entrance door makes a difference.
TB