Posted to alt.home.repair
edee em

Default Kenmore front loading washing machine

Anyone out there familiar with this problem:

I have a Kenmore Elite HT3 front loading washing machine. As it fills,
intermittently, it will shut down and I receive an H/F code. I've talked to
every service representative and had every service person Sears has across
North America come in to look at it (bit exaggerated of course but I've had
close to 10 service calls each time a different dude and one time a
dudette). The problem still exists, of course.

Anyway, anyone come across this problem?

Thanks

--
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....

kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 May 9th 06 02:34 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 May 9th 06 02:33 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Home Repair 0 April 27th 06 09:16 AM
kmskuba sedatkzyk UK diy 2 March 29th 06 07:08 PM
Problems with Siemens Washing Machine WM53661BY Mohammed Farooq UK diy 0 November 6th 03 12:21 PM