DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore front loading washing machine (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/166658-kenmore-front-loading-washing-machine.html)

edee em June 24th 06 12:32 PM

Kenmore front loading washing machine

Anyone out there familiar with this problem:

I have a Kenmore Elite HT3 front loading washing machine. As it fills,
intermittently, it will shut down and I receive an H/F code. I've talked to
every service representative and had every service person Sears has across
North America come in to look at it (bit exaggerated of course but I've had
close to 10 service calls each time a different dude and one time a
dudette). The problem still exists, of course.

Anyway, anyone come across this problem?

Thanks

--
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....