Posted to alt.home.repair
turftechs

Default Getting started

I own a landscaping company in south jersey. Anyone have any tips on
paver stones or garden walls?

Thanks,
Turf Techs Lawn Care
http://www.turftechs.com/tt/

Posted to alt.home.repair

turftechs wrote:
I own a landscaping company in south jersey. Anyone have any tips on
paver stones or garden walls?

Thanks,
Turf Techs Lawn Care
http://www.turftechs.com/tt/

I built a garden wall once with stones, but if you own a landscaping
company shouldn't you know more about this than me? If not who would
want to hire you anyway?

Doug