Posted to alt.home.repair
Dee5

Default Pool filter/pump?

I've been running my filter for the last week straight as I've been
getting it ready for the summer by cleaning it, etc. Well today
everything was perfect so we went swimming in the pool and the water
level was a little high and began to splash over the side of the pool
near where the filter is located. Suddenly it just stopped. I
unplugged it and plugged it back in and nothing, no juice. Did the
pump blow or something? Or does it have some sort of shut off feature?
This didn't happen last season.

It's a Hayward pump...any input would be appreciated...thanks.