Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Oven / F2 Error

I have a Kenmore oven that is 6 years old. I can't get the oven to stay
working (i.e. heating). The display gives me the dreaded "E0 F2" error
which generally indicates a bad temperature sensor or the like (at
least that's what I've gathered from other posts).

In general, is this something that I should have repaired (and can
assume that the oven will give me several more years of service), or is
it better to cut my losses and go buy another oven?

Your thoughts?

Thanks -

Tim Burda