Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Broken showerhead wall pipe

My wife started to remove the showerhead pipe that goes to the wall and
when she started to turn the pipe it broke leaving part of the pipe
still in the wall and now I cant seem to find a way to remove that left
over pipe, so I cant put in another pipe until I remove the old one.
Can someone help me on removal of that piece still left in the wall?
Thank you...Tony