Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Townsend

Default Looking for Pass & Seymour Switches Online?

I'm looking for some Pass & Seymour switches and wanted to see if I could
get them on-line anywhere. I found A+Supply, though wanted something to
compare them to..

Any Suggestions?

Scott-

P.S.
I'm looking for:
TM870-W
TM811-WCC
TM813-WCC
TM833-WCC
TM873-W
TM874-W
TM81111-WCC
TM8113-WCC
94084-W
LSDH16-WV

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

In article , "Scott Townsend" wrote:
I'm looking for some Pass & Seymour switches and wanted to see if I could
get them on-line anywhere. I found A+Supply, though wanted something to
compare them to..

Any Suggestions?

Google search on the first item on your list returns almost a hundred hits.

Scott-

P.S.
I'm looking for:
TM870-W
TM811-WCC
TM813-WCC
TM833-WCC
TM873-W
TM874-W
TM81111-WCC
TM8113-WCC
94084-W
LSDH16-WV

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Townsend

Yeah, though non of them really sell the items. I went through several
Google pages and came up with 2 places that sold them and tons more that
sold electrical stuff but didn't sell any of my items, even though the Item
name was in the search...

Thanks
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...