Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack

Default Dealing with old neighbors... (long)

A few weeks ago I discovered that the floor in my house was sagging, so
I went under my house and found out I had a termite problem in my
crawlspace; the main support 6x8 beam was eaten up and rotting away. I
had the entire 30' beam replaced professionally before my floor
collapsed.

Then I called a exterminator he came over and inspected everything and
came to the conculsion the my neighbor is at fault. She has a carport
that has dry-rotted lumber attached to the side of the carport from the
ground-up. I believe this is true; because this ****-siding is facing
my house and it is the same side that has most of the termite problem.
The exterminator told me this attracts termites and my house is spaced
out only 10 feet from her carport.

BTW: This is a carport; except some dumbass thought it was a good idea
to put 2x12 lumber along the side and is almost as old (60yrs) as the
bitch using it:
http://www.absoluterv.com/single_slope_carport.htm

Now what do I do next? She is a 82 year old BITCH! You'll know if you
met her. Two years ago I had a new roof and vinyl siding put on my
house and she would come over to my yard bugging the contractors
everyday saying stuff like: "I don't like that siding, it doesn't match
the color of my window trim" or "I don't like the pattern of those roof
shingles; change it" She delayed the construction by a whole week
because of her bitchin. She bosses other neighbors around too, telling
them what to do and when to do it! This old bitch is crazy!!! She mows
her yard EVERYDAY!!! Takes pictures of everyone through the blinds of
her windows and put them in their mail boxes and keeps a copy for
herself. What the **** is that all about? I'm sure she kills the
flowers and trees my wife plants, because they always die after being
planted; my wife tried to plant them to block her view into our
windows. Theres more and more to explain....

She also has a old lesbian friend from across the street who is the
same way!!!

Seriously; What can I do? Call a inspector? Call an exorcist?
Thanks for reading this; Jack