Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prepare For Blast of Fifth Trumpet !

At Holycentral.com, we strive to be your total Christian resource
center. With topics which range from lives of the saints yesterday and
today, to modern day miracles and prophecy in todays news, you will
find it here! Please feel free to post in our exciting forums. Prayer
requests will be answered daily there, as well as uplifting praise
reports and testimonials. Also with a special emphasis on deliverance,
exorcisim, and spiritual attacks, you will find us a valuable site for
todays hectic Christian believers.

www.holycentral.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
real

On 1 May 2006 13:01:17 -0700, [[deleted]] wrote:

At Holycentral.com, we strive to be your total Christian resource
center. With topics which range from lives of the saints yesterday and
today, to modern day miracles and prophecy in todays news, you will
find it here! Please feel free to post in our exciting forums. Prayer
requests will be answered daily there, as well as uplifting praise
reports and testimonials. Also with a special emphasis on deliverance,
exorcisim, and spiritual attacks, you will find us a valuable site for
todays hectic Christian believers.

[[deleted]]

Please confine posts of this nature to an appropriate newsgroup. To
non-Christians, that can be the worst bull**** imaginable.

You'll look better among those who share your delusion.

BTW, I might post more, except for not wanting to vomit on the
keyboard.
Posted to alt.home.repair
St. Peter

On 1 May 2006 13:01:17 -0700, wrote:

At Holycentral.com, we strive to be your total Christian resource
center. With topics which range from lives of the saints yesterday and
today, to modern day miracles and prophecy in todays news, you will
find it here! Please feel free to post in our exciting forums. Prayer
requests will be answered daily there, as well as uplifting praise
reports and testimonials. Also with a special emphasis on deliverance,
exorcisim, and spiritual attacks, you will find us a valuable site for
todays hectic Christian believers.

www.holycentral.com

Maybe they know something we don't... I mean how many

times have electricians, builders, contractors, plumbers,

sheetrock, siding and window crews have said " God damn it"

or "Jesus Christ" or even "God almighty" How many times

have YOU said " Oh God, please let this WORK !!" That certainly

sounds like a prayer request to me....

Fitting a lot of of crappy imports from

China often does require a minor miracle, and the

exorcisim part sounds really good....just think no

more equipment malfunctions during times of desperate

need... we can get the gremlins out of the way right up

front.

All I can say is "rock on, fellow Christians" Don't take

religion out of contracting or home building.

Prepare bathroom floor JustMe UK diy 8 January 9th 06 07:16 PM
They can't say you need to prepare, just that you will feel better Gunner Asch Metalworking 21 September 30th 05 01:43 PM
Prepare Land for Swimming Pool Paul Home Repair 6 June 28th 03 11:00 PM