Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Custom drawn portraits from your photos!

I recently started my own business doing what I love. I designed a
studio to create custom drawn portraits from your own favorite photos.
A custom portrait is a great gift idea for any special occasion,
especially to preserve any special memory. I usually give them out as
wedding, Christmas, birthday or anniversary presents. I am sure you
can think of other important occasions that call for a unique gift.
Please feel free to browse through my website at:

www.finedrawnportraits.com

email:

I also create commissioned artwork as well.

Black Walnut Question tdstr Woodworking 19 April 12th 06 08:42 PM
Custom Countertop Hogwild Home Repair 1 February 23rd 06 01:14 AM
Sources for custom brass hardware Mark & Juanita Woodworking 3 January 17th 06 01:39 AM
FA: 5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam Spencer Metalworking 3 December 16th 05 01:36 AM
I would like to see photos of your versions of.... Terry Sumner Woodworking 2 January 17th 04 04:15 PM