Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R.

Default Barking Dogs and how to stop them

My neighbor's dog barks for hours on end. That damned hound from hell stands
at our fence, about 50 feet away, and has a very loud bark.This makes it
impossible to enjoy my patio, sipping a cool beer.

The neighbors are gone all day and could not care less. The city requires
that 3 homeowners complain about the barking. Problem is, all other
neighbors are beyond barking distance.

Short of shooting the neurotic dog, is there any way of stopping it from
barking? Do the highly touted super-sonic sound generators actually stop
dogs from barking? They are probably no more effective against dogs than
against termites.

Any ideas or suggestions?

--
Walter