Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Taking apart IPEX pipe

Hi all,

I've just install a whirlpool tub and one of the fittings was leaking.
Called the manufacturer and they're sending me a bunch of parts to fix
it, but the tech rep on the phone told me that getting the fittings
apart might be difficult.

Does anyone have any advice on taking apart IPEX pipe/fittings?

If it looks too difficult, I'll call them back and ask them to send a
repair man to fix it instead, but if it's do-able, I don't mind taking
it on myself.

Thanks in advance.

Joel