Posted to alt.home.repair
Danduckeli

Default Silly Putty Stain Removal

Does anyone know of a method to remove silly putty from a comforter? I was
able to get the putty off but am now left with a stain. Any suggestions?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack

I had some success with "goo gone" remover. You have to use a lot of
it.. it released big pieces.. and it seemed.. dissolve little pieces.
Had to wash item 4 or 5 times to get the Solvent smell out.. but in the
end it got the job done.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Richard J Kinch

Danduckeli writes:

Does anyone know of a method to remove silly putty from a comforter?

All the effective methods are listed he

http://www.sillyputty.com/silly_scie...ience_faqs.htm