Posted to alt.home.repair
koffeeforme

Default Fingernail Polish in Carpet

How do I remove fingernail polish from my carpet?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

"koffeeforme" noreply@ wrote in message
news:b41e670d6502c4e0f5a694666d663778@homerepairli ve.com...
How do I remove fingernail polish from my carpet?

Acetone... Soak it, blot it up, repeat until you can live with the result...

Posted to alt.home.repair

I hope you're female if you are wearing fingernail polish. Otherwise
you're gay or some kind of weirdo.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:22:41 -0500, koffeeforme noreply@ wrote:

How do I remove fingernail polish from my carpet?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress

http://www.fabriclink.com/Carpet/Nailpolish.html

"koffeeforme" noreply@ wrote in message
news:b41e670d6502c4e0f5a694666d663778@homerepairli ve.com...
How do I remove fingernail polish from my carpet?

"Draft Carpet Cleaning FAQ for comments" david lang UK diy 7 November 20th 05 07:29 PM
Carpet Cleaning FAQ david lang UK diy 6 November 20th 05 02:05 AM
Help getting fingernail polish off tile grout ADC Home Repair 6 February 27th 05 08:42 PM
Carpet problems, please help [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 10th 05 10:31 PM
What to do with Wet Carpet in a house? TURTLE Home Repair 23 March 4th 04 02:17 AM