Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Advice 'Basement'

I did new basement in my new 3 floors building, walls are white bricks,

i take my provisions to stop any water penetration from out side using
painting with anti-water paint then i coverd it with naylon sheets then
bour the sand(All of that from outside walls). I furnitured the whole
basement, coverd the tiles with carpets, and put
beds and salon and many things, i LIVED IN IT FOR 1 MONTH.

Any how, due to some cercumestances, i didn't complete the floor
surounding the building i kept it not covered by cement or tiles during

all last winter (not paved). So water penetrated inside, i did dried
and ventilated the basement
but atmosphere inside still humide. I paved all the building
surounding with cement to stop any water existance in those places
around the building.

Whats the main problem i faced, there is strange creatures like fiber
with green color whicg we oftenly see in still water places growing in
many places. I dried and cleaned as much as i could, but maybe due to
the humide walls (not dry enough) i still seeing growing of the green
fibers, it currupted many things there like picture frams, cloths etc.

Now i dont know how c'd i solve this problem and stop this creature,
ist there any liquides or sprays which can help.

Waiting for scintific solution for my problem
Thanks all

Posted to alt.home.repair

If building is in a lake of underground water, which it sounds like
then only putting a boat hull under it will solve the problem .