Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Watch out your gutter

Gutter stealing is a national trend according to police. A man has just
been caught on tape. Check this out:
http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145046407499.wmv"img
src="

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

wrote in message
oups.com...
Gutter stealing is a national trend according to police. A man has just
been caught on tape. Check this out:
http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145046407499.wmv"img
src="

Must have been copper.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mikeytag

Yeah, the video said they were copper. Wow, I never realized this was a
possibility. I am going to be putting gutters on my house soon. I better
make sure they are secure.

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

"mikeytag" wrote in message
news:04f447cbc19c88e3a32b7eda7c07cd2c@homerepairli ve.com...
Yeah, the video said they were copper. Wow, I never realized this was a
possibility. I am going to be putting gutters on my house soon. I better
make sure they are secure.

Mike

No speakers on my PC

Posted to alt.home.repair

Did somebody steal your speakers for the copper ?

hahahaha

Posted to alt.home.repair

plastic gutters are safe the recycle value zip....

Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer

wrote in message
oups.com...
Gutter stealing is a national trend according to police. A man has just
been caught on tape. Check this out:
http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145046407499.wmv"img
src="

So, what am I supposed to see? Doesn't do anything in my browser.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

"Noozer" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Gutter stealing is a national trend according to police. A man has just
been caught on tape. Check this out:
http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145046407499.wmv"img
src="

So, what am I supposed to see? Doesn't do anything in my browser.

Do nothing. The video doesn't work in Mozilla or Firefox. It works in IE,
but isn't worth the trouble to go chasing after. If you insist on seeing it,
go to www.groundhog.tv, put the word "gutter" in the search box, and you'll
see a list of videos that includes this one.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs

In article . net,
"PipeDown" wrote:

No speakers on my PC

What about the speaker IN your PC?

No sound card, eh?

You didn't miss much audio, though: Two, typical talking-head newsdroids and
their banal comments. sigh
--

JR
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT

Anyone who would put copper gutters on deserves to have them stolen. What a
waste of money!!

--
Steve Barker