Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike C

Default Can't find Toto Tank-to-bowl gasket

I have a Toto toliet (about 4 yrs old) with the G-MAX flushing system.
I can't find the tank to bowl gasket anywhere. I have looked online and
locally. It is different than most gaskets I have seen as it is more
like soft foam than rubber. I am not sure of the exact model of the
toliet, but think all GMAX would use the same. Anyone know where to get
one of these?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Mike C" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Toto toliet (about 4 yrs old) with the G-MAX flushing system.
I can't find the tank to bowl gasket anywhere. I have looked online and
locally. It is different than most gaskets I have seen as it is more
like soft foam than rubber. I am not sure of the exact model of the
toliet, but think all GMAX would use the same. Anyone know where to get
one of these?

I bet a dealer can help you. Have you called them?

http://www.thefactoryoutlet.com/toilets/toto18.asp

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/totoonepiecetoilets.html

http://www.homeclick.com/default.asp

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Starrin

On 12 Apr 2006 08:19:14 -0700, "Mike C"
wrote:

I have a Toto toliet (about 4 yrs old) with the G-MAX flushing system.
I can't find the tank to bowl gasket anywhere. I have looked online and
locally. It is different than most gaskets I have seen as it is more
like soft foam than rubber. I am not sure of the exact model of the
toliet, but think all GMAX would use the same. Anyone know where to get
one of these?

Try these guys. They are Toto dealers and specialize in solving
impossible plumbing problems, finding parts, etc.
http://www.cometplumbing.com/

Pressure tank Mike Home Repair 9 March 26th 05 07:36 PM
Complete new CH or just new boiler ChrisJ UK diy 4 September 15th 04 09:05 PM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM