Posted to alt.home.repair
Derek

Default Amana Refrigerator Shuts Off

I have an Amana TS18RBW refigerator. All of a sudden it just went dead (no
compressor/no lights). If I move it - sometimes it comes back to life. I
have tried different plugs, cleaned coils - I am guessing a loosed
connection on something inside. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Derek.-
Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Derek wrote:
I have an Amana TS18RBW refigerator. All of a sudden it just went dead (no
compressor/no lights). If I move it - sometimes it comes back to life. I
have tried different plugs, cleaned coils - I am guessing a loosed
connection on something inside. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Derek.-

Hi,

All of a sudden it just went dead (no
compressor/no lights). If I move it - sometimes it comes back to life

Bad power cord, bad power cord plug end, loose wire at the
back.....check behind the metal cover on the back for the junction
block as I have seen a few loosen there and give intermittant problems.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/