Posted to alt.home.repair
Waylon

Default IPEX Supplier Canada?

Hello, I am looking for suppliers that sell ipex pipe and fittings. I
would like to be able to order it online if possible.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No

"Waylon" wrote in message
Hello, I am looking for suppliers that sell ipex pipe and fittings. I
would like to be able to order it online if possible.

Waylon - try to learn how to use Google. I went to www.google.com and typed
in "ipex canada supplier" and found this
http://www.canaplus.com/english/four...seur_annee.htm
Found the companies website
http://www.ipexinc.com/Content/en_ca/index.asp
You could ask them for distributors.

A little more poking around I found something called ipex home rite. Seems
DIY oriented water supply solutions. They have a retail locator
http://www.ipexhomerite.com/Content/...ator/index.asp

Good luck and a thanks would be nice.