Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Don't give up. Insist!

You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
http://www.geocities.com/marylinminsk/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

In article . com,
wrote:

- You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
- Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
-
http://www.MUNGED

I challenge you to quit spamming USENET. Trust in GOD and believe
that you can!

--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:06:46 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:

- You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
- Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
-
http://www.MUNGED

I challenge you to quit spamming USENET. Trust in GOD and believe
that you can!

Wonderful.

Trust in God because we can't trust in her.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

wrote:
You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
http://www.geocities.com/marylinminsk/

Damn. I failed your challenge. Am I going to hell? I'd like to leave
a forwarding address.