DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Don't give up. Insist! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/149798-dont-give-up-insist.html)

[email protected] March 19th 06 02:08 PM

Don't give up. Insist!

You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
http://www.geocities.com/marylinminsk/

Suzie-Q March 19th 06 03:06 PM

Don't give up. Insist!

In article . com,
wrote:

- You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
- Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
-
http://www.MUNGED

I challenge you to quit spamming USENET. Trust in GOD and believe
that you can!

--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

mm March 19th 06 10:24 PM

Don't give up. Insist!

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:06:46 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:

- You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
- Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
-
http://www.MUNGED

I challenge you to quit spamming USENET. Trust in GOD and believe
that you can!

Wonderful.

Trust in God because we can't trust in her.

RicodJour March 19th 06 11:45 PM

Don't give up. Insist!

wrote:
You have a chance for to earn money. You need to believe only!
Trust in GOD and believe that you can! I challenge you to click he
http://www.geocities.com/marylinminsk/

Damn. I failed your challenge. Am I going to hell? I'd like to leave
a forwarding address.