Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Combs

Default Cleaning stains/deposits on Satillo tile

The bathroom in our house has Saltillo tile which was installed before we
bought the house. It wasn't sealed properly and had some stains but most
particularly calcium deposits from a leaking toilet when we bought the
house. Are there any solutions to "bringing the tile back to life" so it
can be properly sealed?

Thanks.

Dave