Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Siemens SE63630 dishwasher disassembly for pump cleaning, advice pls

Hi,

We have this dishwasher, and all filters and sprayarms are clean. I
ran the machine without the spray arms, and the fontain from the hole
won't even hit the top ceiling of the dishwasher. The pump is working,
and it sounds smooth enough, however, I suspect that food remnants are
clogging the pump and therefore too little pressure is generated.

I have not been able to find any manual or even a diagram to show me
where to start. Any ideas? When I remove all filters (flat filter and
basket type filter screwed into it) there's a plastic bucket under the
stainless steel plating, held upwards against a rubber seal using two
screws. I had hoped that some bright engineer would make these pump
blades easliy accessible, but I'm out of luck. BTW the Siemens seems
to be similar to Bosch models, because my inlaws have one exactly like
this one but branded Bosch.

Any help appreciated!

"Draft Carpet Cleaning FAQ for comments" david lang UK diy 7 November 20th 05 07:29 PM
Carpet Cleaning FAQ david lang UK diy 6 November 20th 05 02:05 AM
Siemens dishwasher constantly filling with water Richard UK diy 5 February 6th 05 04:56 PM
Dishwasher is not cleaning, element seems hot Kate Home Repair 1 March 4th 04 04:11 AM
Cleaning dishwasher rack? [email protected] Home Repair 4 December 20th 03 08:14 PM