Posted to alt.home.repair

Default leak on my ge dishwasher

Hello I have water comming from under neath my dish washer, after
paying attention, i notice that the water is comming from the
connection between the motor and the assembly that
holds the motor. has anyone had this problem? does anyone know what
part do i need to change.

Posted to alt.home.repair

thanks for the tip, i took it out and got a new motor/pump for my model.