Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage door opener receiver question

HI all,
My garage door opener's receiver (14 year old sears) started acting
funny yesterday.
I have a homelink transmitter in my car, and external wireless keypad
on the outside
of the garage door. As of yesterday, the homelink and keypad don't
work. They don't work
if the door is opened or closed, and the car is outside the garage.
However, when my car is inside the garage, the homelink transmitter
works fine. It would appear something has happened to the receivers
range. Any ideas on the cause and a fix? Thx in advance for your help.