Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default Swamp Cooler to Refrigeration A/C

Hiya,
Well I'm considering biting the bullet and changing out my swamp cooler for
a refrigeration unit.
Before I even bother with getting quotes, one question keeps nagging at me.
Do these units use
recirculated air from the house or are they pulling all the air from the
outside? If they recirc, then
I might as well not bother as there's really no viable (monetarily and
aesthetically) way to add a
return air duct to it. It's clear I don't have a good understanding of how
these units work (I've been
in swamp cooler land for 25 years!). Just curious.
Thanks much,
jlc

swamp cooler leaking hot air Grip Home Repair 5 August 30th 06 05:45 PM
Swamp cooler questions Steve B Home Repair 7 March 11th 06 12:48 AM
water cooler, water coolers, water dispenser, water dispensers,bottleless water cooler,bottleless water coolers,bottleless water dispenser,bottleless water dispensers water coolers UK diy 3 January 5th 06 08:23 PM
swamp cooler question JK Home Repair 14 June 7th 05 09:47 PM
Swamp cooler question SteveB Metalworking 31 May 24th 05 03:28 AM