Posted to alt.home.repair
Linda Symonds

Default Free eBook would like feedback

Hi!

I have just recently written an eBook about drinking water safety in
America. I am giving the eBook away on my website
www.thebes****erfilters.com.

I would love to have some feedback on the book and would like to ask for
your help. If you would be so kind as to download the eBook (it is
completely free of viruses, spyware or any other malicious code) and give me
your feedback, I would be most appreciative. Download it at
www.thebes****erfilters.com/ebook.html.

I am holding a draw for those people who download the eBook and offer their
comments (you will receive an email with detail within a few days of
downloading the book). This will give you time to read it before we ask for
you comments.

Thanks for reading the post.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would I download and run an executable from your site? If it's
free, just make it into a PDF, dumbass.