Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Daniel Prince

Default Best lubricant for outdoor padlock

In your opinion, what is the best lubricant for an outdoor padlock?
I live in a humid area about six miles from the ocean. Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats
ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the

Lubricant David Metalworking 20 December 20th 05 06:29 AM
ball-type faucet repair and silicone lubricant Scot Home Repair 4 December 12th 05 07:55 PM
identifying lubricant Allan Adler Metalworking 2 November 26th 04 12:50 PM
Rotary tool (Dremel) flex-shaft lubricant? John Doe Metalworking 7 November 11th 03 02:11 AM
Silicone lubricant JimM UK diy 18 July 14th 03 07:23 PM