Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default low maintenance blinds for wide winidow

I have Milgard vinyl double paned windows. The widest
is 95" (recess width relative to wall) (large square pane
surrounded by two 2' wide vertical-rectangular, sliding
panes). The next smallest window is a 70" width.
There is a 2" recess relative to the interior walls
for any prospective "lip" purchase.

What are my options if any for those fancy faux wood,
plastic, or fiberglass blinds? I have received an informal
recommendation for a fiberglass blind from a neighbor
(not considering length issues). Presuming 2" wide blinds
are not available in this width, should I go for 1"?
Real wood? etc. I prefer white color, low maintenance
if possible.

Thanks...