Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
JohnR66

Default Storm door window frame

I have an aluminum storm door with the window in the upper section. It is
the kind with the scallop decoration border around the glass. I need to know
how to open the frame. I see only clips in a channel in the corners around
the outside edge. I can't get a tool in to pop them loose.

How does one open this frame?

Thanks, John