Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken

Default Storm door window frame

JohnR66 wrote:
I have an aluminum storm door with the window in the upper section. It is
the kind with the scallop decoration border around the glass. I need to know
how to open the frame. I see only clips in a channel in the corners around
the outside edge. I can't get a tool in to pop them loose.

How does one open this frame?

Thanks, John

Are you talking about removing the glass and frame from the door, or
removing the glass only from the aluminum frame?

I'll assume you want to remove the glass from the frame. There are two
basic types of frames, ones that come apart at the corners, and ones
that don't. For the ones that don't come apart, usually you just peel
out the rubber strip all the way around, and then the glass will fall
out.

Ken