Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Sam Nickaby

Default Polyurethane glue foams on plastic radiator.

I am trying to glue my plastic radiator tank using Elmer's
Polyurethane Glue just to see if it'll hold. I've heard that this
worked fine on small pinhole leaks by a few people. The
problem is that when ever the glue dries bubbles or foams
are formed on the glue in about 2 hours. The foam is a bad
thing because it's very brittle. What is the proper way to use
this glue so it won't foam?

Thanks

Hot Melt Polyurethane Glue ?? DonkeyHody Woodworking 3 November 29th 05 09:39 PM
Replacing gunnel on my canoe (slightly OT) toller Woodworking 21 July 19th 04 05:21 AM
ARTICLE: The Truth About Polyurethane Glue J T Woodworking 5 July 18th 04 11:06 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
What glue is best to use for segmented turning? RonZ Woodturning 14 September 20th 03 05:15 AM