Posted to alt.home.repair
Roo

Default Bosch Ripoff

Our dishwasher failed to drain so I followered the manual and removed
all the filter system to find it was blocked. I cleared it and thought
that was it. The machine failed to work and seemed like it was stuck.
We sent for the Bosch repair man who quickly pressed a combination of
the control buttons to reset the cycle. It then started ok. He then
charged £47.00 and would not give me the combination. What a rip off.
We have mostly Bosch appliances including tools but won't be buying
anymore.

Anyone know the combination

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

"Roo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Our dishwasher failed to drain so I followered the manual and removed
all the filter system to find it was blocked. I cleared it and thought
that was it. The machine failed to work and seemed like it was stuck.
We sent for the Bosch repair man who quickly pressed a combination of
the control buttons to reset the cycle. It then started ok. He then
charged £47.00 and would not give me the combination. What a rip off.
We have mostly Bosch appliances including tools but won't be buying
anymore.

Anyone know the combination

==================================

I don't know the combination, but I know this: If you don't send a carefully
worded, but firm letter to the company, explaining that you next appliance
won't come from them, you're missing an opportunity to get that combination,
and quickly.

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

http://www.applianceaid.com/boschDW.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Remove the bottom panel under the dishwasher front and look inside.
Sometimes the electronics testing instruction are provided inside the bottom
of the dishwasher.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
oups.com...