Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!

HOW TO MAKE QUICK EASY MONEY!!!!? : TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!
: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!
: I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little :
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, :

and came across an article similar to this that said you could make :
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of :
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but : like most

of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said : that you
send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the : article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of : the list at

#6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. : (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it : over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I : figured:
"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, : right?" Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... : within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I : figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my : first week, I made

about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had : made a total of
over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over : $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I : have made a total of
just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in : rapidly. It's certainly

worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more : than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most : importantly, WHY it

works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this : article NOW, so you

can get the information off of it as you need it. : I promise you that
if you follow the directions exactly, that you : will start making more

money than you thought possible by doing : something so easy!
: Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or :
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come :
in! : It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus :

postage)
: IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not :
illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!
: If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

: extraordinary dividends.
: PLEASE NOTE: : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or

more can be : yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
because of : the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its : success by carefully adhering to the instructions. : You

will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business :
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in :
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are :

happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made :
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from :
people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
: Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on :
each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now : get 6
US $1.00 bills or if from canada loonies will work but if u can

? get US bills that would be better and place
ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
: paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent : thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
and seal : them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of : paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a

$1.00 : bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY : LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are

paying for : it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried : about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. : Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed : legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: :
#1)Dennis E. Ribble
RR3 Box 32-1B
Benton, PA 17814
#2) Rob Tripp
3501 Moorpark Ave. #103C
San Jose, CA 95117
#3)Royce Nedeleff
P.O Box 554
Rough and Ready, CA 95975 (Sounds funny but I looked it up at
usps.com and its real)
#4)Nick Purgason
715 Stadium Dr. #1974
San Antonio, TX 78212
#5)Joseph Curry
153 Oakwod St. L3K 5G5
Port Colborne, ON Canada
#6)Kevin Miller
5651 Beech Daly
Dearborn Heights,MI 48127

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move :
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR :
Name as number 6 on the list.
: STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
: close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at :

least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All :
you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you :
make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy.
: This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 :
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,

: you can use it again, and again.
: PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the :

honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully :
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of :
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many :
others have received will come your way.
: NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, :
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. :

This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might :

be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk :
of mail theft.)
: So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,

: six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List :
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list :
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will :

be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for :
only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send :

it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
: ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ : Step
1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own :
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and :
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' :
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the :
computer's memory.
: Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
: of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will :
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name :

to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If :
you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always :
have this file to go back to. : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet
explorer and try searching for : various newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, : discussions.)
: Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new :
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste :
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that :

everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a :
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with :
your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is :
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of :

it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE :

MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU :
HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200 IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT I PROMISE IT REALLY
WORKS** That's it! You will begin receiving :
money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to :
rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If :
you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as :
the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE :
CORRECT.**

: each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200

: postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
: of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each :

make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I :
will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn :
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 :

replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the :
fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with :
my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me :

$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 :

newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 :
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original :
investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the :

list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send :
out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 :

again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you :
realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the :
internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are :
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think :
so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no : one
sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that : happening
when there are tons of new honest users and new honest : people who are

joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are : willing to give
it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new : users, every day,
with thousands of those joining the actual : internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Whadaya want to bet those six names are postal inspectors?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

oups.com...

#1)Dennis E. Ribble
U.S. Postal Fraud Division
RR3 Box 32-1B
Benton, PA 17814
#2) Rob Tripp
San Jose Police Department
3501 Moorpark Ave. #103C
San Jose, CA 95117
#3)Royce Nedeleff
Department of Homeland Security
#4)Nick Purgason
San Antonio Border Patrol
715 Stadium Dr. #1974
San Antonio, TX 78212
#5)Joseph Curry
Ontario Provincial Police
153 Oakwod St. L3K 5G5
Port Colborne, ON Canada
#6)Kevin Miller
Michigan State Police
5651 Beech Daly
Dearborn Heights,MI 48127

:

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

You, too, can forward the email to groups abuse at google.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

#1)Dennis E. Ribble
RR3 Box 32-1B
Benton, PA 17814