Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!

Whadaya want to bet those six names are postal inspectors?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
HOW TO MAKE QUICK EASY MONEY!!!!? : TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!
US $1.00 bills or if from canada loonies will work but if u can

? get US bills that would be better and place
ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
: paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent : thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
and seal : them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of : paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a

$1.00 : bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY : LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are

paying for : it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried : about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. : Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed : legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: :
#1)Dennis E. Ribble
U.S. Postal Fraud Division
RR3 Box 32-1B
Benton, PA 17814
#2) Rob Tripp
San Jose Police Department
3501 Moorpark Ave. #103C
San Jose, CA 95117
#3)Royce Nedeleff
Department of Homeland Security
P.O Box 554
Rough and Ready, CA 95975 (Sounds funny but I looked it up at
usps.com and its real)
#4)Nick Purgason
San Antonio Border Patrol
715 Stadium Dr. #1974