Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wires all over the place

I am replacing all the outlets and light switches in my place and I
have all of them done except for one, which I can't figure out for
the life of me. There are far more wires (3 black and 3 white plus
ground) than I am used to seeing. Anyone got any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair

just replace the wires to the switch and put the smallest wire nuts on
the ends of the wires to the light, probably orange, put back in box
and forget about them.

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

power in pair, power out pair to another outlet, switched hot black to
lamp and common white to lamp?

http://www.electrical-online.com/how...HowToIntro.htm

http://www.handymanwire.com/articles/3wayswitch.html