Posted to alt.home.repair
Corinne

Default Paint Storage

I am storing all my paint inside of a cabinet in the garage.

It does not freeze in my garage, but the temperature does get down to 34
degrees.

It is OK to store it there, or should I be moving it inside of the house
during the cold winter months.

Thanks in adance.

Corinne
Posted to alt.home.repair

I wouldn't recommend storing paint for extended periods in the typical
garage for 2 reasons. Possible freezing in winter and high temps in
summer. Most locations have at least one of those problems. A
basement or other cool stable location is much better.