Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Maytag Parts List?

Does anyone know of a source for Maytag parts lists manuals?

Our daughter & family had one bought/installed for us, which
actually is nicer than we expected, coming from Maytag, but there
is no parts list or parts diagrams. None available online either
at their site - only use&care & installation.
I dropped them a line asking about one, but ... black hole so
far ... normal, I'm usre since repair is a moneymaker for them
g.

TIA,

Pop
--
---
twaynesdomain.com:

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

In 1997, I called Maytag Customer Care Center 800-688-9900, and they
referred me to the Maytag Publications Center 423-478-6788.

"Pop" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a source for Maytag parts lists manuals?

Our daughter & family had one bought/installed for us, which
actually is nicer than we expected, coming from Maytag, but there
is no parts list or parts diagrams. None available online either
at their site - only use&care & installation.
I dropped them a line asking about one, but ... black hole so
far ... normal, I'm usre since repair is a moneymaker for them
g.

TIA,

Pop
--
---
twaynesdomain.com:
Best little website in
the North Country!

Posted to alt.home.repair
philkryder

yup - I paid Maytay for mine...

Do you have a specific question?
Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

find your model number then see if they have it at:
http://www.repairclinic.com/0089.asp?apptype=11

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

"philkryder" wrote in message
oups.com...
: yup - I paid Maytay for mine...
:
: Do you have a specific question?
: Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil
:
No, no specific question: I'm just big on diy whenever possible,
and I like adding to the repairman's dull, boring days g. When
I buy things myself, one of the requirements is always a parts
list and diagrams; just looking for the same thing here. I don't
mind paying a couple bucks for it either; if I can find it.

Thank you for the offer though; it is appreciated.

Pop

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

"buffalobill" wrote in message
ups.com...
: find your model number then see if they have it at:
: http://www.repairclinic.com/0089.asp?apptype=11
:
Thanks, but no luck. All they had was the same User manual I
already downloaded for free from Maytag. And they wanted nearly
$10 for it. No parts diagrams or lists though.

Guess I'll just keep looking.

Pop

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Followup Maytag Parts List?

I finally bit the bullet & went to Maytag's web site and
downloaded the individual repair diagrams and parts lists, then
assembled them into one one cohesive document. Kind of a PITA,
but ... now at least I have access to the diargrams and part
numbers for the whole thing. Kind of dumb on Maytag's part to
not offer it as a download, IMO, but it's a moot point now.

If anyone wants it, you can have a copy for the asking; it's a
model MDB9750AAW. Doesn't look like there are any serial number
differnces; yet g. You can contact me at guardpoprivet-spam
AT yahoo DOT com. Spammers will be cruelly crushed.

Pop

"Pop" wrote in message
:
: "philkryder" wrote in message
: oups.com...
:: yup - I paid Maytay for mine...
::
:: Do you have a specific question?
:: Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil
::
: No, no specific question: I'm just big on diy whenever
possible,
: and I like adding to the repairman's dull, boring days g.
When
: I buy things myself, one of the requirements is always a parts
: list and diagrams; just looking for the same thing here. I
don't
: mind paying a couple bucks for it either; if I can find it.
:
: Thank you for the offer though; it is appreciated.
:
: Pop
:
:

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:16:07 GMT, "Pop"
wrote:

I finally bit the bullet & went to Maytag's web site and
downloaded the individual repair diagrams and parts lists, then
assembled them into one one cohesive document. Kind of a PITA,
but ... now at least I have access to the diargrams and part
numbers for the whole thing. Kind of dumb on Maytag's part to
not offer it as a download, IMO, but it's a moot point now.

I vaguely remember seeing the service man for my Maytag washer pull
some documents, view them and replace them inside the washer during a
warranty repair. I wouldn't know for certain unless I looked, but...

Oren

excused from saving Universes."

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 04:13 AM
more money David Woodworking 1 December 7th 05 09:36 PM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 07:38 PM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS cohibas Home Ownership 1 December 24th 04 01:20 AM
Seeking info about MAYTAG Electric Water Heaters!!! Matthew Wanamaker Home Ownership 2 January 25th 04 04:00 AM