Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Followup Maytag Parts List?

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:16:07 GMT, "Pop"
wrote:

I finally bit the bullet & went to Maytag's web site and
downloaded the individual repair diagrams and parts lists, then
assembled them into one one cohesive document. Kind of a PITA,
but ... now at least I have access to the diargrams and part
numbers for the whole thing. Kind of dumb on Maytag's part to
not offer it as a download, IMO, but it's a moot point now.

I vaguely remember seeing the service man for my Maytag washer pull
some documents, view them and replace them inside the washer during a
warranty repair. I wouldn't know for certain unless I looked, but...

Oren

excused from saving Universes."