Posted to alt.home.repair
KTECH

Default Microwaves

Thanks for help regarding 36" microhood. Now need to make a choice between GE Profile or Seare Elite.
Any ideas or input . I think Sears is made by LG? or what used to be Goldstar.
Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"KTECH" wrote in message
Thanks for help regarding 36" microhood. Now need to make a choice between
GE Profile or Seare Elite.
Any ideas or input . I think Sears is made by LG? or what used to be
Goldstar.
Frank

Take a close look. If they are the only 36" available, they may be the same
one. Sears uses many vendors and microwaves are often rebranded even
amongst the makers. LG does not list a 36" OTR on their web page so I doubt
they will make it special for Sears. .

"Beepless" Microwaves? [email protected] Home Repair 37 November 8th 16 10:32 PM
WTD: S/Ms Sharp R-9Hxx microwaves [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 August 17th 05 11:50 PM
Over-the-range microwave recommendations Phisherman Home Repair 24 March 1st 05 03:41 AM
Microwaves Ed UK diy 4 November 26th 04 05:05 PM
Microwaves. mich UK diy 34 November 18th 03 09:10 AM