DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Microwaves (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/141228-microwaves.html)

KTECH January 20th 06 10:06 PM

Microwaves

Thanks for help regarding 36" microhood. Now need to make a choice between GE Profile or Seare Elite.
Any ideas or input . I think Sears is made by LG? or what used to be Goldstar.
Frank

Edwin Pawlowski January 21st 06 03:20 AM

Microwaves

"KTECH" wrote in message
Thanks for help regarding 36" microhood. Now need to make a choice between
GE Profile or Seare Elite.
Any ideas or input . I think Sears is made by LG? or what used to be
Goldstar.
Frank

Take a close look. If they are the only 36" available, they may be the same
one. Sears uses many vendors and microwaves are often rebranded even
amongst the makers. LG does not list a 36" OTR on their web page so I doubt
they will make it special for Sears. .