Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Leon

Default I'm surprised

wrote in message
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

You can buy one at Home Depot to put on your furnace filter.

They work for a few hours and then that is that.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

They work for a few hours and then that is that.

With women, and construction crews, you can't have it all ... and that is
that.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

They work for a few hours and then that is that.

With women, and construction crews, you can't have it all ... and that is
that.

LOL... I am betting that none of the women in your family were looking over
your shoulder while entering this response.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Leon wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

They work for a few hours and then that is that.

With women, and construction crews, you can't have it all ... and that is
that.

LOL... I am betting that none of the women in your family were looking over
your shoulder while entering this response.

Reminds me of a story my stepdad told me. His first wife told him that
she would be good in one room of the house. Kitchen, living room,
bathroom, bedroom. They went out a lot and hired a maid.

-Phil Crow

I'm surprised jim menning Woodworking 1 January 16th 06 12:54 AM
I'm surprised Leon Woodworking 4 January 15th 06 02:16 AM
I'm surprised Doug Kanter Home Repair 12 January 15th 06 02:13 AM
I am surprised..... Alex Woodturning 3 August 3rd 05 07:07 AM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM