Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default I'm surprised

wrote in message
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights dinner
sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking into
Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the world
has ever seen.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Larry Bud

wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:14:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights dinner
sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking into
Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the world
has ever seen.

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

Stop hiring polish prostitutes!

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Andy

wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:14:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights

dinner
sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking into
Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the world
has ever seen.

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap

perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

How about Ode du Brewax with a hint of WD40?

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Jimi

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap
perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

GROSS!...If I want my home to smell like a whore house, I'd just go
there. Why not get your wife to make fresh bread or buns. Burning a few
scented candles work good also...but spraying perfume?... Gross!

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
On 13 Jan 2006 11:24:51 -0800, "Larry Bud" wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:14:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights
dinner
sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking
into
Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the
world
has ever seen.

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap
perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

Stop hiring polish prostitutes!

LOL!
My wife is of Eastern European decent.
If she ever see's this thread I'll be sleeping on the rec room couch for a
month...and it smells like wet dog.

You let a dog into the house? A wet one, yet?

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Mike Berger

All dogs are wet on the inside.

A lot of them smell like couches too.

Doug Kanter wrote:

You let a dog into the house? A wet one, yet?

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Larry Blanchard

Doug Kanter wrote:

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights
dinner sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking
into Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides
the world has ever seen.

My wife lights scented candles to get rid of food smells, especially
garlic or fried fish or chicken. I can't convince her that the food
smells are preferable :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Robatoy

In article .com,
"Larry Bud" wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:14:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air
filter.

My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights
dinner
sprays
air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive.
Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking into
Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the world
has ever seen.

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap
perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

Stop hiring polish prostitutes!

I find those braided armpits so sexy!

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
help!

Mike Berger wrote:
All dogs are wet on the inside.

A lot of them smell like couches too.

I thought that couches smelled like dogs????

Doug Kanter wrote:

You let a dog into the house? A wet one, yet?

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Oleg Lego

The Jimi entity posted thusly:

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap
perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

GROSS!...If I want my home to smell like a whore house, I'd just go
there. Why not get your wife to make fresh bread or buns. Burning a few
scented candles work good also...but spraying perfume?... Gross!

Shh... your wife probably doesn't figure you know what a whore house
smells like.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
George Max

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:39:37 -0600, Oleg Lego
wrote:

The Jimi entity posted thusly:

HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like cheap
perfume,
with a hint of burnt cabbage.

GROSS!...If I want my home to smell like a whore house, I'd just go
there. Why not get your wife to make fresh bread or buns. Burning a few
scented candles work good also...but spraying perfume?... Gross!

Shh... your wife probably doesn't figure you know what a whore house
smells like.

I know I would not want my wife to think I know what a whorehouse
smells like. That would be all kinds of bad.

I'm surprised Leon Woodworking 4 January 15th 06 02:16 AM
I'm surprised Doug Kanter Woodworking 13 January 15th 06 02:13 AM
Surprised at the cost of laying vinyl! Dave UK diy 13 August 18th 05 03:59 PM
I am surprised..... Alex Woodturning 3 August 3rd 05 07:07 AM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM