Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default A frugal sauna

Poly Iso foamboard, that outgasses, and at high temps more so, you might
get boils in the brain, but maybe you have a few already.

Posted to alt.home.repair
nick pine

m Ransley errs again:

Poly Iso foamboard, that outgasses, and at high temps more so...

Infinitesimally, and even less, for the foil-faced kind.

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Would you have any proof of Poly iso not outgassing Nick, please post a
link.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

"nick pine" wrote in message
ups.com...
m Ransley wrote:

Would you have any proof of Poly iso not outgassing...

Nope. Then again, I never claimed it didn't.

YOU claimed it did :-)

Nick

You may be concerned about the polyol or isocyanate outgassing, but really
you should be worrying about the amine catalysts. That A107 is some mean
stuff, as well as the Dabco.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oscar_Lives wrote:

You may be concerned about the polyol or isocyanate outgassing...

Not me. A tiny amount of freon, in some cases.

you should be worrying about the amine catalysts. That A107 is some mean
stuff, as well as the Dabco.

Where does that come from?

Nick