DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A frugal sauna (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/138833-re-frugal-sauna.html)

m Ransley January 5th 06 11:33 PM

A frugal sauna

Poly Iso foamboard, that outgasses, and at high temps more so, you might
get boils in the brain, but maybe you have a few already.

nick pine January 6th 06 05:34 PM

A frugal sauna

m Ransley errs again:

Poly Iso foamboard, that outgasses, and at high temps more so...

Infinitesimally, and even less, for the foil-faced kind.

Nick

m Ransley January 6th 06 06:12 PM

A frugal sauna

Would you have any proof of Poly iso not outgassing Nick, please post a
link.

Oscar_Lives January 7th 06 05:18 PM

A frugal sauna

"nick pine" wrote in message
ups.com...
m Ransley wrote:

Would you have any proof of Poly iso not outgassing...

Nope. Then again, I never claimed it didn't.

YOU claimed it did :-)

Nick

You may be concerned about the polyol or isocyanate outgassing, but really
you should be worrying about the amine catalysts. That A107 is some mean
stuff, as well as the Dabco.

[email protected] January 7th 06 07:33 PM

A frugal sauna

Oscar_Lives wrote:

You may be concerned about the polyol or isocyanate outgassing...

Not me. A tiny amount of freon, in some cases.

you should be worrying about the amine catalysts. That A107 is some mean
stuff, as well as the Dabco.

Where does that come from?

Nick