Posted to alt.home.repair
Platebanger

Default Grout Stain advice

Hi Folks, Has anyone used a Grout Stain product ?

I have a kitchen porcelain tile floor with a Almond colored grout. I've
sealed and tried clean the grout several times but it continues to turn
dark. Could a grout stain product maintain the grout color ? and if so what
product would you recommend ?

Thanks
Dick

Fiberglass Door Stain Billy Home Ownership 4 July 31st 06 03:22 PM
Solid stain vs. paint jay Home Repair 2 June 18th 05 01:01 PM
Hood Wiping Stain - Test Rumpty Woodworking 1 June 15th 05 03:17 PM
Problem w/ uneven stain davidmc Woodworking 1 August 6th 04 04:35 PM